Mark was born in Freemont, Ohio in 1956. He graduated
from Anderson High School (Anderson, IN) in 1974.
- Bachelors Degree; Psychology -- Anderson University, Anderson, IN
- Masters Degree; Counseling Psychology -- Vermont College of Norwich University, Montpelier, VT
- Madison County Juvenile Probation: SHOCAP Program
- Madison County Community Justice Center
- Madison County Correctional Complex
- Sowers of Seeds Counseling
- Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force
Mark has worked in the “addictions” field since 1994 and has worked with children who are experiencing
emotional and behavioral problems and their parents since 1988. He was a Probation Officer as well as a
Family Therapist who performed home-based counseling/supervision for families experiencing difficulty with
their child's emotional and behavioral problems. His primary mission was to help these families develop
much needed coping skills so that they could (a) avoid involving their child in the Juvenile Justice system
and/or (b) avoid placing their child in a residential treatment facility.
Mark also conducts the following group therapies for court-ordered individuals (although many volunteer):
- Parent Education Training
- Anger Management Groups
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Drug/Alcohol Workshops
- Sex Offender Groups
Mark is the creator of the Parent-Support Group (a parents only group for parents with out-of-control,
Aspergers children). He is the author of many online eBooks (digital books), and the founder of Online
Parent Support (the online version of the Parent Support Group).
Many of Mark's articles and columns related to parenting children with ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder,
Bipolar Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, Reactive Attachment Disorder, and more, are featured
on prominent "online" magazines (ezines) and websites.
Mark Hutten, M.A.
Online Parent Support, LLC
2328 N 200 E
Anderson, IN 46012
Cell: 765.810.3319 (available between 9:00 AM & 5:00 PM Eastern Time)